When you’re in need of inpatient rehabilitation or post-acute care, the goal is to get well enough to finish your recovery in the comfort of your own home. And to make that transition as soon as possible.
The Enhanced Recovery program at The Hill at Whitemarsh is our comprehensive rehabilitation and post-acute care process focused on short-term therapy needs. It’s designed to restore independence and facilitate your transition home as quickly and safely as possible.
We accept private pay, Medicare and private insurance.
Getting on the RightTrack™
Our innovative therapy program helps patients maximize function and independence quickly by creating a unique approach for each patient and their specific needs. Through this process, our licensed clinical therapists can also identify those at risk of a decline in functional ability and will provide education and rehabilitation in order to bring the patient back to their highest functional ability.
We have developed specific and unique ways to get our patients home safer and faster. These processes include:
- Daily interdisciplinary rounding
- Discharge planners conducting interdisciplinary bedside rounds
- Physician, physician assistant and nurse practitioner on-site 5 days a week
- Real-time outcome monitoring via RightTrack™, available on most devices
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Post-stroke rehabilitation
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Planned, coordinated admissions
- Therapy evaluations within 24 hours
- Therapy coverage available 7 days a week
- Structured gym environment, maximizing function
- Experienced, licensed therapists and registered nurses
- Clinical Pathway training for higher- acuity residents
- Excellent rehabilitation outcomes
- Functional improvement measures via RightTrack™
- Safe discharges using our Discharge Planning Tool
- High resident and family satisfaction
- Coordination of equipment, home adaptions and caregiver
- Coordinated care pathway with preferred home health
- Re-hospitalization rates focused on CMS goal
- Focused on lower length of stay with all payor sources
- Earlier coordinated transfer to next-level provider
- Other levels of care available on-campus post-discharge
- Post-discharge management by preferred home health